Our testimonials are of the utmost importance to us. We want all of our new clients to have full confidence in us when working with us. Debt collection can be a difficult and sometimes lengthy process and we ask all of our existing and new clients to be as patient and understanding as possible.
All cases differ in nature. Just a third party intervention can often prompt payment from a more timid debtor. In other cases we may come up against a formidable opponent whom requires more work and the possibility of legal action. No legal action would ever be taken without out clients authority. Many of our testimonials below have required varying levels of action.
- £4,300 owed by my debtor. Delighted to acknowledge the great work carried out by these guys at ' Debt Collection Europe' - many thanks.... Gary Small, Kent based company Director.~
- £27,500 collected from Eygpt, it took 10 months but dogged determination got the prize - Engineering Company, Norfolk, UK~
- “After months of no payments, the guys at Debt Collection managed to collect funds that I was convinced would be written off"~
- We decided to involve a debt collector in our credit control strategy after over 7 years in business. I researched the market and spoke to www.debtcollection.co.uk, I was very impressed with their philosophy and their overall attitude. I decided to go with them and supplied the aged debtor information required. To date their success rate has been 100% without alienating a single client ! Going forward we are going to firmly embed them in our tactical approach to aged debt, once 90 days has elapsed from the agreed terms they will involve themselves. In summary first class...!! Stephen M Director.~
- "Perseverance resulted in full payment"~ Duet Premiere
- "We had been chasing our slow payers for months - Debt Collection - solved our problems"~ Chateau Oeuf
The majority of the testimonials above are clients that have used us strictly on a no-win no-fee basis. We charge on a commission basis starting at 8% for UK recoveries ranging through 12%, 16% and 20% for overseas debt recovery.
Although more difficult a substantial amount of our core work is international debt collection. It seems that just a little distance between working relationships give debtors more confidence to ignore creditors and debt recovery agencies. At debt collection (Europe) Ltd we use agents all over the world. This bridges the gap between us and carries a great deal more weight when trying to recover monies that are owed.
We are more than happy for new clients to talk to any of our testimonials. If you require this please do contact us on 0800 009 0609 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org