Debt Collection Terms and Conditions Of Service
- 1. We will not share any information that our clients have provided us with.
- 2. We do not sell information provided to us by our clients to any third party.
- 3. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- 4. Our website has security measures in place to protect our clients.
- 5. Changes to our website will become effective once posted on our website.
- 6. The contents of our websites are owned by www.debtcollection.co.uk and are subject to copyright.
You must not reproduce any part of this website.
- 7. We are registered with the Data Protection Act of 1998. No: Z3557214
- 8. We are a No Win No Fee, commission only debt collection company.
- 9. We do not charge upfront administration fees.
- 10. No legal action will ever be entered into with out consent of our client. You may cancel our services
giving seven days notice in writing.
- 11. In the event of legal fees not being paid by the debtor. All fees will be due directly from our client.
- 12. Legal fees are non-refundable and paid by our client prior to commencement.
- 13. Commission rates start at 8% of any monies recovered for debts in the UK. Commission for overseas
debt start at 12% of any monies recovered. Commissions can be subject to an uplift.
- 14. Debtor Tracing, charges start at £45.00 plus vat.
- 15. www.debtcollection.co.uk will provide services using its own employees, Lawyers and Agents.
- 16. The client agrees to provide all requested information without delay.
- 17. It is agreed that the client informs www.debtcollection.co.uk if any payments are received directly.
- 18. If the client reverts to their own litigation, they remain liable to pay www.debtcollection.co.uk rate of
agreed commission in the event of a satisfactory collection for a period of 60 days after cancellation
of our services.
- 19. We only accept debit or credit card payments for services. Not settlement of outstanding debt.